Google+ Followers

Friday, March 15, 2013

More "Skyfall" Pictures!

This post is really just to make up for the lack of good photos in my last post. Doing the music video, I got to work with a lot of amazing people, some more directly than others. I already knew the musicians and some of their family members, and I had met Brian Wesley, the camera guy and co-director/producer, before, but I got to know him better through this project. We also had some really talented actors, dancers, etc. that I got to know as I costumed them. And one of the indispensable members of the crew was Rebecca Mabey of Effervescent Media Works, who did the lighting and took some amazing photos during the shoot.

Skyfall Music Video Shoot

I'm showing off her pictures partly because you will get to see pictures of the characters I couldn't show you in my last post and better pictures of some of the others, and partly just because this whole project is awesome, and I'm very excited about it. So I hope you enjoy these pictures, some of which display my handiwork, and some which will show you some of the other people who worked (or are still working) on this production and the work that has gone into it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pawn outfits with the sheer hooded capes - and seeing some of those pictures where the white king is dancing with the black queen I can really see why a dress with a train would not have worked. The costumes look INCREDIBLE and you did such a great job! Can't wait to see the finished video!

    ReplyDelete